Nurse Practitioner, Somerset - near Glastonbury
- £ 40000.0 - 48000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to take their career to the next level! If you are a prescriber and have experience within a primary care environment, then this could be the role for you! This surgery has a passionate team, focussed on delivering excellent patient service day in and day out. With a supportive management structure in place, it is a wonderful career opportunity!
£40,000 - £48,000 + NHS pension
- Very much a patient-first focus
- Development opportunities for Nurse Practitioners
- Family-feel team
- Pleasant working environment
- Support to help you progress as a Nurse Practitioner
- Enjoy seeing a diverse patient-base
- Some flexibility around hours and days
- Mix it up with triage, e-consult, and face to face clinics!
- Nurse Practitioner, delivering excellent care to all patients!
- Support patients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote healthy lifestyles
- Work both autonomously and with a team
- Utilise and demonstrate sensitive communication styles
Somerset; near Glastonbury
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45.0 Per hourFull timeBankBath, Somerset, England
ANPs Required for UTC Temp Bookings in Bath, to £45.50 per hourMerco Medical are the leading provider of Nurse and Care Practitione...
Full timeBankWeston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...