Unit Manager - RMN - Mental Health
Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
- £ 37500.0 - 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Unit Manager - RMN - Mental Health - Pontypridd - £37,500 - £42,000 per annum
Normal working week is 39.5 hours, worked flexibly across 7 days which include long days, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
We are currently recruiting for an excellent service who are in their search for a Unit Manager. They are looking for an RMN (or clinically qualified equivalent RNLD or RGN) who has experience of working with a wide range of individuals with complex mental health needs, including complex trauma.
They are looking for a unit manager who is familiar with working in clinical environments that focus on evidence-based practice and the use of formal clinical outcome measures, including service user feedback on quality of care.
The service has 47 beds and they are looking for a unit manager to take charge of the 12 bedded unit within the hospital.
As a Unit Manager you will receive:
- Long service annual leave days
- Promotional opportunities
- CPD Training
- Excellent opportunity for development
- Great team to work with
- The Hospital is currently developing a post qualification nurse training framework that will support our nurses to prepare for advanced practice roles
The Unit Manager role:
- As a Unit Manager you must possess leadership skills that enable you to influence others in achieving the overall strategy for the Hospital
- You must also be familiar with the principles of clinical supervision and committed to using supervision to support staff working in a highly challenging environment
- The Hospital has a full disciplinary team and is supported by a Board of Directors, of whom 50% are clinicians and accessible to the whole staff team
As a Unit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by liaising with all health workers and professionals
- Providing a high-quality care
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
Essential requirements as a Unit Manager:
- RMN qualified with valid NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply