Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Manchester (East)
Greater Manchester, England
- £ 45000.0 - 55000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a highly established GP training practice. With a high staff retention, they have a proven record of having a harmonious working environment. The well-regarded surgery is also highly supportive when it comes to helping their staff further their abilities and have an excellent financial package on offer also.
- £47,000 - £66,000 FTE
- East Manchester
- Modern, purpose built; State of the art equipment & premises
- High staff retention
- GP training practice
- Organised workflow & structure
- High QOF achieving
- Superb working environment
- Highly competitive financial package
- Support with special interests training
- 6 Weeks leave
- NHS pension
- Flexible hours
- Will receive own consulting room
- Working in collaboration with local practices
- Prescribing essential
- A & E training experience essential; Treating acute infections
- Primary Care experience essential
- Regular informal meeting updates
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!