Registered Manager - Dumbarton
Dummer, Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- £ 50000.0 - 51000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 3 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Nursing Home Manager
£50k+ Home Manager bonus
Purosearch are proud to be working alongside one of Scotland's most reputable care providers in finding a first class' Home Manager to join them at their prestigious Nursing home in the Dumbarton area
This large home, located in dumbarton offers care for the elderly and those living with dementia or physical disabilities. This luxury home is state of the art and purpose built with facilities, and requires a strong nurse qualified manager to lead the team.
The successful candidate will be nurse qualified RGN/RMN with an Active PIN and have substantial experience as a Nursing home Manager with a proven track record of achieving high CI grades. You will be a motivated individual with experience of marketing a home and increasing occupancy.
As the Home Manager you will have 24/7 responsibility of the successful running of the home. You will manage all staff and be at the forefront of ensuring CI standards are met. Managing the budget and auditing of the home whilst creating and improving positive relationships with external agencies.
• RGN/RMN with active PIN
• 3+ years experience as a Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record
• Experience in managing large nursing homes
• High level clinical skills & excellent CI knowledge
• Experience in marketing a home and increasing occupancy
• A competitive salary circa £50k + Home Manager bonus
• Excellent benefits and pension scheme
• Fantastic progression opportunities
For more information please call Anna at Purosearch on Applyor email a.hartley-roberts@ Apply