Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- £ 18.5 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | Nights | Good CQC Rating |
A privately owned elderly care home in Wolverhampton currently requires a Staff Nurse with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification to join their team on full-time nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Great hourly rates of pay of £18.50 which equates to NHS Band 6
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training
• A great working environment
The Staff Nurse role will involve undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required, including the management and implementation of care plans, medication administration and contributing to the high-quality service that residents enjoy.
What the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.