Band 7 CPN
London, Greater London, England
- £ 28.0 - 31.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable older adult community mental health service specialising within recovery within a NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of healthcare both within physical and mental health healthcare. They cover a number of London boroughs as well as nationally providing forensic and specialised services.
We are looking for an experienced band 7 community psychiatric nurse to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £28 - £31ph.
The service is located in one of the most vibrant and diverse areas of London, just outside of the hustle and bustle of Central London however close enough to get all that London has to offer.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of CPN's, OT's and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Clinial Lead.
Key details of the role:
* Older Adults Recovery Experience
* Previous experience as a band 7
* Band 7 Role
* Start date - ASAP
* Duration - 3 month ongoing contract
* Full Time position
* £28-£31ph umbrella rate
Call Cameron on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about