Taunton, Somerset, England
- £ 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Sep 2020
- 23 Nov 2020
Up to £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
A leading Taunton nursing home is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
The home is fully CQC compliant in the delivery of elderly nursing care and provides luxury living in combination with the highest standards of clinical care.
Details of the Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time permanent contracts are available, working night shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
• Great hourly rates of pay of up to £18.00 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this Night Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to ensure a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally you will have some experience in an elderly/dementia care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
• You will be flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.