Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £ 21.32 - 24.12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 3 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£21.32 - £24.12 p/h + Paid Breaks | Full-Time Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced Senior Nurse RGN/RMN with a background in elderly care is required to join the nursing team of a leading Dorset care home, which is located in the Ferndown area.
The home offers great general elderly nursing in a friendly and homely environment with some luxury touches including a hairdressing Salon and café along with beautiful gardens and excellent design features.
Details of this Senior Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• Full time day shifts, which includes alternate weekends
• A basic pay rate of £21.32 per hour, which increases to £24.12 per hour with unsocial hours enhancements
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated “Good” home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
In this role, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC pin
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.