RGN Adult Nurse
Prestwich, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 16.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£16 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £34.9K/Band 5 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in the Prestwich area is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time days.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £16 per hour plus paid breas, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £34,900
• A great working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.