Dalkeith, Midlothian, Scotland
- £ 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£16.50 p/h – Up to £33K/Band 5 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | £1K Bonus & Great Benefits
A large private nursing home in the Dalkeith area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time days.
The home is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements and provides elderly, dementia and disability nursing care in a great setting.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £16.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £33,000
• A great working environment in a fully compliant home
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
• Your NMC registration fees paid, plus support with revalidation and ongoing training opportunities
• Free uniforms, your PVG paid for and a free Nursing Times subscription
• A range of staff benefits including retail and lifestyle discounts and much more
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.