Staff Nurse - Women's Unit
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
- £ 28691.0 - 35207.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£28,691 to £35,207 per annum including London Weighting (equates to Band 5) | 37.5 Hours | Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential |
My client is currently looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to work in their Women’s Unit and Gynae Outpatient Ward at their hospital in Croydon.
Details of this Band 5 Staff Nurse post are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working day shifts
• An annual salary from £28,691 to £35,207 depending on experience which includes London Weighting relevant for the area
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• A fantastic pension scheme, plus generous maternity, paternity and sick pay
• Some great learning and development opportunities and staff recognition programmes
• Parking, gym and onsite nursery
• Health and wellbeing support
As Registered General Nurse, you will look after patients undergoing a wide range of procedures including pregnancy related scanning, endometriosis service, urogynaecology assessment and colposcopy services. You will be in charge of the service area and provider leadership to junior staff and support the senior nursing teams.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should be:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Have ENB Apply or Mentorship Module
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge, including IV drug administration and pregnancy testing
• Experienced in the use of equipment for blood pressure monitoring and oxygen saturation
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good IT skills and a positive, professional approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Practice nurse, Ward nurse in Croydon, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20.0 - 28.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryKingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
For a role based in Kingston Upon Thames, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to w...