Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Waltham Forest, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full-time hours | Days or Nights | Large Elderly and Dementia Home
A Staff Nurse position has become available in a large nursing home in Leyton, working days or nights.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £18.00 which equates to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks
• Full-time hours available on a permanent contract
• Days or nights
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
• Registered Nurse – Adult General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided. For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.