Senior Staff Nurse
Canterbury, Kent, England
- £ 32000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Sep 2020
- 30 Sep 2020
We are looking for an experienced Senior Staff Nurse to work within a specialist Mental Health and Learning Disabilities service close to Canterbury. This role offers the chance to work for a fully compliant complex that specialises in providing rehabilitation and recuperation pathways for adult service users.
As Senior Staff Nurse, you will have a significant contribution to overall success of patient-centred services. You will display excellent leadership and communication skills ensuring that all safety and quality standards are met to the highest of standards.
Criteria for this Senior Staff Nurse role:
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC PIN
- Ability to effectively lead and deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient centred care in a rehabilitation environment
- Background within inpatient services or community outreach
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983
Benefit package for a Senior Staff Nurse:
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum
- Financial Study support
- Health Benefits + Employee Assistance Programme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- 27 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Progression plan into more senior level roles
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Staff Nurse role, please click "APPLY" or contact Ehsan on 07533113393 or 0203 854 0882 for further information.
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse in Canterbury, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentGillingham, Kent, England
Please note that we do not accept applications via CV or recruitment agencies. This post will close before the intended closing dat...