Nurse Deputy Manager
Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 17.78 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Sep 2020
- 22 Oct 2020
£17.78 p/h – Circa £37K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Flexible Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Wigan currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, luxury home which is fully compliant with CQC essential standards and offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17.78 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £36,980
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
As RGN/RMN Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.