RGN Night Nurse
Sale, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
£18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home
A large nursing home in the Sale area currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A full time, permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £34,630
• A comprehensive induction and training and development
In this Night Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.