Mental Health Nurse - South-West London
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
- £ 31260.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
Up to £31,260 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | CAMHS Eating Disorder Unit | 37.5 Hours – Days | £3K Bonus | Great Benefits
A South-West London mental health hospital is currently looking to recruit an RMN Registered Nurse to join the clinical team on their CAMHS Eating disorder Unit.
The facility offers specialist mental health care to adults with a range of needs, and supports adults and young people with mental illnesses, addictions, depression and anxiety, eating disorders
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts
• A basic annual salary of up to £31,260 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A welcome bonus of £3,000 (subject to T&Cs)
• A company pension and life assurance, plus enhanced maternity/paternity pay
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free meals whilst on duty and free on-site parking
• A range of benefits which include retail discounts, salary sacrifice schemes and health and wellbeing support
• Support with your NMC registration fees, support with revalidation and ongoing learning and development programmes
As RMN Staff Nurse, you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting, and confident working with young people living with eating disorders
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31920.52 - 35073.67 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health nurses ( RMN ), Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses ( RNLD or RNMH ) an...