Mental Health Preceptor Nurse
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
- £ 30574.0 - 32255.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 2 Sep 2020
- 23 Nov 2020
£30,574 to £32,255 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | Full Time – Flexible Shifts | Acute Mental Health & Addictions
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently looking to offer a newly qualified Mental Health Nurse a preceptorship programme in their Kent hospital.
The site offers a range of services to adults living with mental illness, addictions and PTSD and in your preceptorship programme you will gain experience working across a number of different departments and coordinating a variety of care and treatment programmes.
Details of this RMN/Mental Health Preceptorship Nurse position and what the post-holder will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, on flexible shifts
• A great annual salary from £30,574 to £32,255 depending on experience
• The cost of your Enhanced DBS check covered
• Great training & development opportunities
• 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Sick pay and enhanced maternity pay
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
• Cycle to work, childcare vouchers and pension schemes
• Free parking
The successful candidate for this RMN/Mental Health Preceptorship Nurse position post will meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a BSc in Mental Health Nursing
• NMC registered, or in the process of obtaining registration if you are recently qualified
• Passionate about providing quality care and support to adults living with mental health conditions
• Demonstrate a flexible, proactive and enthusiastic approach and willing to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentOxted, Surrey, England
ABOUT THE ROLE As Care Home Deputy Manager & Clinical Lead of a Barchester care home, you’ll support the delivery of the qualit...
£ 28.0 - 29.0 Per hourFull timeContract...Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The post is ...