Regional Care Manager – £56K + car allowance!
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 0.0 - 56000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Sep 2020
- 30 Sep 2020
Regional Care Manager £56K + car allowance!
Position: Regional Care Manager
Salary: up to £56K + car allowance!
Location: Gloucester & Midlands
Services: Nursing & Residential Homes
Are you an Operations Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you live within 1 hour of central West Midlands? If so, this could be the perfect role for you…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Care Manager to join an exclusive care provider who manages nursing homes, residential services, Supported living and day centres.
The successful candidate will be an experienced people manager with excellent communication skills that is capable of leading and motivating a team. As Regional Care Manager you will be overseeing 15 services within the Midlands area and South West. You will provide effective and consistent leadership to Management teams and ensure high quality service delivery and business outcomes within safe and effective environments.
• Operational Management for a 15 services across the Region.
• Staff management/appraisals/Training
• Budgets/care plans/reviews/meetings
• Multi-site management.
• Must have multi -site management experience
• Previous experience in multi-site management.
• Ability to manage a region
• Show good proof of previous working relationships
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
This role would be suitable for a Service Manager, Care Manager, Regional Care Manager, Area Manager.
If you want to apply for this unmissable opportunity please call Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply