Complex Dementia Lead Nurse
Cannock, Staffordshire, England
- £ 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
£18 p/h – Circa £35.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Experience Essential | Great Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) is required to work as Complex Dementia Lead in a large Staffordshire nursing home.
The Cannock home caters to older people with a range of care and support needs, specialising in dementia and neurological care.
Details of this Complex Dementia Lead Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Great pay rates of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £35,100
• Opportunities for training and development
• Support with revalidation through in-house workshops
• Exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
• Excellent career development including formal clinical training
• Free parking
As Complex Dementia Lead, you will coordinate, manage, and monitor the planning, delivery, and evaluation of care for residents living with dementia and associated complex care needs. You will also act as a specialist clinician for dementia care in the home and will support colleagues in all aspects of dementia care.
What we are looking for in a Complex Dementia Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven experience working in dementia care, ideally having completed post-registration studies in complex dementia care
• Confident taking the lead, coordinating care, and supporting colleagues in developing their skills and knowledge in relation to dementia care
• Passionate about high quality care, and have a positive, proactive approach
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.