Care Home Deputy Manager
Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 13.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
£13 p/h – Circa £27K | 40 Hours – Days | Experience Essential | Elderly & Dementia Home
A private care home in the Altrincham area currently requires a Deputy Manager to join their leadership team.
The 50 bedded home provides 24-hour care and support to older adults living with age related frailties and dementia care needs on both a nursing and residential basis.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility to meet the needs of the home
• Great pay rates of £13 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £27,000
• A supportive and friendly working environment
As Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, but will ideally have completed Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior or managerial role within a UK care or nursing home setting
• Confident leading, supporting and mentoring staff
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.