Registered General Nurse (Band 5 and Equivalent)
Buckhurst Hill, Essex, England
- £ 29250.0 - 32175.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
Martlane Ltd. are looking for ambitious, caring and compassionate Nurses to come and join our dynamic care team in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9 5QL.
• Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place and are regularly reviewed
and evaluated in accordance with the NMC guidelines and company policy;
• Assist and to deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of patients;
• Manage own work load;
• Maintain ongoing assessment and review of all patient;
• Administer drugs and medicines;
• Apply surgical dressings and give other forms of treatment;
• Plan duty rotas and organises and direct the work and training;
• Advise on nursing care, disease prevention, nutrition, etc;
• Liaises with management and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit
of the patients and their families;
• Plan, manage, provide and evaluate nursing care services for patients, supervise the
implementation of nursing care plans.
The successful Applicant must:
• Have obtained an NQF Level 6 (or equivalent Qualification)
• Have obtained an NMC Pin as a Registered General Nurse
• Have prior experience as a Nurse.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Have good team working skills.
• Have the required knowledge for the job role.
• Have the key skills to undertake the tasks which are listed above
We are committed to be a progressive and supportive employer. We believe strongly in developing skills and supporting training to improve quality of care to our clients. We are an equal opportunities employer.