Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Rainham, Greater London, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 2 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Nights | Good CQC Rating |
A large nursing home in Rainham has a full time vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to join their team on nights. The home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a purpose-built setting.
Details of this role and what the successful Night Nurse will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Very competitive hourly rate of pay of £18.00 which equates to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment and confident working in a long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.