Bank Registered Nurse
Methley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
- You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the individuals' health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
Who we're looking for
- You will be a Registered Nurse.
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Experience of working in an acute environment.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration.
- A surgical background is desirable but we are happy to consider Nurses with an interest in developing their experience in this field.
Contract Type: Bank
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: 31.8.20 If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Methley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25240.0 - 34512.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Mental Health Rehabilitation - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, ...
£ 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Up to £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Benefits Include Pension, Private Healthcare + Much More An exciting opportunity has arisen...
£ 26683.0 - 35578.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( ...
£ 28800.0 - 38400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced r...