Bank Registered Nurse (POA)
Horley, Surrey, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Duties and responsibilities
- You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the individuals' health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
Who we're looking for
- You will be a Registered Nurse.
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Experience of working in a pre-assessement environment.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration.
Working Hours: on demand
Contract Type: Bank
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: If we have received sufficient applications, this vacancy may be closed so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Kirstie Williams on Apply.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
London Ward Manager – Continuing Care – Specialist Nursing Home Permanent Position 37.5 hours per week + occasional site manager du...