Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- £ 29900.0 - 39900.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
If you are a qualified NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council pin please look no further as we need you! #readytowork
- Service: Purpose Built Nursing Home
- Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
- Care category: Dementia, Old Age
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Salary: £16.00per hour + PAID BREAKS (£29,900- £39,900 per annum) negotiable depending on experience bonus
- Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 24, 36 or 48 hours
- Shifts: Days, nights or mixed shifts
- Contract: Permanent
*5/5 GOOD CQC
*DBS AND NMC PIN PAID BY EMPLOYER
The home manager: Has gained many years' experience in providing care and support to people, to enrich their lives. Knowledgeable and committed leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. This approach is extended and has the same caring nature towards colleagues and with them to ensure everybody is working in a way that they gain the most benefit, in a warm and welcoming home.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme for newly qualified registered nurse that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support to start your career journey.
Shifts and Hours: We can be very accommodating offering full time and part time hours, days only, nights only or mixed shifts, in certain circumstances we can look at fixed shifts.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Paid Breaks
- DBS provided
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this registered nurse vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on Apply or send a copy of your CV to Apply
Text Number: Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there and job title: Registered Nurse so I know it is from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25116.0 - 30498.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse - Brand New state of the art Specialist Neurological Care Centre Job Title: Staff Nurse Service Type: Neurological reh...