Bellshill, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
- £ 26500.0 - 35300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Location: Bellshill, near Glasgow
Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palliative Care for older adults
Salary: £15.45 per hour ( £26,500 - £35,300 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
Bonus: £1,000 welcome bonus (paid in full after your first full month)
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
Contract type: Permanent
Are you looking for nurse jobs in Bellshill / Glasgow? We are looking for highly motivated preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) to work within a supportive and friendly Care Home located in Bellshill, near Glasgow. The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing nursing team. The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Care Home Details : The Care Home caters for older adults who require Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palliative Care. The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.5 / 10 based on 77 reviews. They have received some fantastic reviews from residents, families and staff please see an example below:
"My husband has been in this care home for almost a year now and in that time, he has been cared for with kindness and treated with dignity. The staff are friendly and welcoming to all who visit. There is a good atmosphere in the home and I feel I can always speak to someone if anything is on my mind. The food is great (soup is always excellent). I am happy with the care my husband is receiving."
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Preceptorship Programme: For all preceptorship nurses ( Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ), the Care Home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Employee Benefits include:
- £1,000 welcome bonus (paid in full after your first full month)
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
For more information or to apply: For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Bellshill, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27456.0 - 36608.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Preceptorship Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - We are looking for highly motivated preceptorship nurse or newly qualified registered nu...