Preceptorship Nurse - Acute Mental Health Hospital - BRAND NEW SERVICE!
Kegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
- £ 33400.0 - 34500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Salary: £16 - £16.50 per hour ( £33,400 - £34,500 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 or 40.25 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (7.30am - 7.45pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 7.45am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Brand new and developing Service*
*Excellent CQC rating*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified RMN or RNLD to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive hospital for adults aged 18 and above who are experiencing acute mental health issues. The service is locate close to Loughborough, Leicestershire.
The Service : This is a brand-new Hospital which opened in May 2019. The hospital has four 7 bedded wards in total, however only one ward is opened so far, with Ward 2 opening in July 2019 and Ward 3 opening early September 2019. We are currently recruiting for nurses to join Ward 2 and Ward 3.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a brilliant organisation but to also join a new team and a developing service. You will have the opportunity to influence and develop the service and their ways of working.
The Hospital continually strives to live up to their excellent reputation. The Hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment and a very enthusiastic and innovative team. Staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
The Management: The Hospital Manager has been working within the industry for the past 38 years and has a wealth of knowledge which aids the Manager in supporting, training and developing their staff.
The Team: The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts : The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application. Their shift pattern is 7.30am - 7.45pm (days) and 7.30pm - 7.45am (nights).
Location: The Hospital is very easily accessed by car and they have free parking on site. They are also on a bus route. The hospital has very good access to the M1, M42 and A50. The Hospital is close to the following locations:
- 4 miles from Loughborough
- 12 miles from Derby
- 15 miles from Leicester
- 12 miles from Nottingham
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- They are a BRAND NEW service which gives nurses an opportunity to influence, develop and put their mark on a new service
- Very supportive work environment - regular clinical supervisions and case note review meetings to ensure best practice (done in a supportive manner)
- An opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and innovative team
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Highly subsidised meals (free meals if eating with the patients, very cheap meals otherwise)
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
For more information or to apply for
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Kegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Registered Senior Staff Nurse - Mental Health Rehabilitation We are looking for qualified Mental Health Nurses ( we will also cons...
£ 33400.0 - 42000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Preceptorship Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified menta...