Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 27000.0 - 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
- Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Care Categories: Nursing Dementia, Mental Health & Palliative Care for young and older adults
- Salary: £15.76 per hour ( £27,000 - £36,000 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
Care Home Details : The Care Home caters for older adults and young adults who require Nursing Dementia, Mental Health & Palliative Care. They have a GOOD CQC rating. The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.6 / 10. They have received some fantastic reviews from residents, families and staff please see an example below:
"Wonderful care home. Any problems you have the staff are always willing to help you. Nothing is too much trouble. Fantastic staff and management. I would definitely recommend this home."
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Nursing Home offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
Employee Benefits include:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
For more information or to apply: For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31019.0 - 36619.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Staff Nurse - Complex Care, Brain Injuries and Deaf Services Location: Warrington, Lancashire Salary: £31,019- £36,619...
£ 26700.0 - 35700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Bolton, ManchesterCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palli...
£ 28125.0 - 37500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health Nurse ...