Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
Wantage, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 30400.0 - 40500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Location: Wantage, Oxfordshire
Care Categories: Elderly, Nursing Dementia, Palliative & End Of Life Care
Salary: £30,400 - £40,500 per annum (£17.72ph) + up to £2000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available (22,33,44)
Shifts: Days, Nights or a mixture available
- £2000 welcome bonus
- 9.6/10 Excellent Rating on Apply
Nursing home Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a warm and friendly purpose built nursing home based in Wantage area.
The home has a good reputation for the high-quality care that they provide for patients with dementia, palliative & end Of Life Care.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Employee Benefits include:
- up to £2,000 Welcome Bonus when you join
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities with full support with Pin Revalidation
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Wantage, Oxfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33524.4 - 36713.04 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work within ...