Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 28000.0 - 37300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
- Location: Warrington, Cheshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Alzheimer's
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: The manager can accommodate Full time & Part time Hours (11 hours / 22 Hours / 33 Hours / 44 Hours)
- Shifts: There is a choice of days, Nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference, shifts are 8/8
- Contract type: Permanent
*Rated 9.3/10 on Apply
*Great supportive manager and dedicated team
Further Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Warrington, Cheshire. The Home provides is a friendly care home offering nursing, nursing dementia and residential dementia care. The home also provides respite, convalescence and palliative care by highly trained professionals.
Every staff member is cheerful. Warm hearted and passionate, they are fully committed to understand every resident's needs. We feel this makes a happy workplace and allows you to flourish and provide continuity of care.
Shifts/Salary: The home manager is very accommodating offering both fulltime and part time hours as well as days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference. We can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances.
Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £36,600!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: Fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
*2019 review from family member: Excellent, friendly people, well looked after, residents always interacting with them, put the stability and routine back into their lives. *
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Warrington, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37455.6 - 38569.44 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Nurse qualified Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Complex Needs rehabilitation Registered Nurse required (RMN / RNLD / RGN ) for...
£ 31824.0 - 32760.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrewe, Cheshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced registered nurse - RGN nurse (registere...