Registered Nurse - Eye Patient Services
Derby, Derbyshire, England
- £ 28000.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Sep 2020
- 29 Sep 2020
Registered Nurse - Eye Patient Services - Derby - Up to £32,000 per annum
Hours: 8am until 6pm, 4 shifts per week
We are recruiting for a highly recommended national Eye Patient Services who are considered one of the largest cataract surgery providers in the UK.
They are seeking an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join one of their brand-new sites in Derby, set to open in October. In return for your hard work, our client is offering a promising benefits package, starting salary and excellent training.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
- Competitive starting salary
- Monday to Friday (days only) with the occasional Saturday
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development programme
Responsibilities as a Registered Nurse include:
- Adhere to the principles of clinical governance
- Undertake all care for patients whilst in the hospital including diagnostic tests and post-operative care.
- Admission and discharge of patients on a theatre day
- Administer drugs in accordance to the NMC guidelines for the safe and secure handling of medicines
- Follow correct procedure for reporting any accidents or incidents
- Take part in the hospital on call rota
- Assist the consultant and clinical team in the delivery of all ophthalmic care
- Prepare all areas prior to any clinical activities, ensuring all equipment is checked and ready for use
To be successful in this Registered Nurse role you will have:
- Nursing qualification (RGN) with valid NMC PIN
- Relevant hospital experience
- Driver's license
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33400.0 - 42000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Preceptorship Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified menta...
£ 29406.0 - 30576.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a precpetorship nurse and/or experienced staff nurse - RMN, or RNLD ( Me...
£ 32629.0 - 35853.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified / preceptorship staff nurse - Registered Adult Nurs...