Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- £ 18.3 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
£18.30 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time | Days & Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care
RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurses are required to join a leading Swindon nursing home on a full or part-time basis.
The CQC compliant home is family run and offers a high standard of nursing and personal care in a very traditional and homely environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse role:
• Full or part-time contracts are available on days or nights
• Competitive pay rates of £18.30 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.