Bath, Somerset, England
- £ 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Up to £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £36K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Bath currently requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse role:
• A contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Great pay rates of up to £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £36,000
• Enhancements are paid for overtime shifts
• Shift pattern – 1st week 4 long shifts, 2nd week 3 long shifts
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Night Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.