Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- £ 16.47 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
£16.47 p/h – Circa £37.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Nights | 1K Bonus & Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading elderly care home in West Edinburgh is looking to recruit an RGN,RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work 4 nights per week.
The home offers nursing care packages to older people who are living with age related frailties, dementia, neurological conditions and ABIs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive payrates of £16.47 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £37,680
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (subject to T&Cs)
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation and your NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms, Nursing Times subscription and the cost of your PVG check covered
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.