Deputy Ward Manager - CAMHS PICU
Ticehurst, Wadhurst, East Sussex, England
- £ 34375.0 - 35375.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Join us today at Priory Hospital Ticehurst and receive our £5000 welcome to Priory bonus
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea today on Apply.
We are proud to offer :
* Competitive salary
* Enhancements of 20% for unsociable hours and evenings, 50% bank holidays, 30% overtime.
* Free onsite parking
* Lunchtimes with your colleagues in the highly subsidised staff restaurant.
* NMC payment in full
* Referal Scheme - Introduce others and earn £1000
* Flexible Priory Group benefits including company pension scheme
* Opportunities for continuous professional and independent development including funding external training and qualifications, mentorship and supervision
* Access to unique training scheme through our 'career pathways' programme.
* In addition to annual leave which increases along with your service you have a day off on your birthday.
We also have on-site temp accommodation for those who travel a distance and would benefit from local accommodation during a shift pattern.
About the role:
We are seeking a full time Deputy Ward Manager to support our purpose built CAMHS service. The successful candidate will support the Ward Manager to manage the ward and it's resources taking appropriate action to ensure that standards of care are exceptional. You will be responsible for ensuring care plans reflect the needs of patients and that your staff receive timely clinical supervision, appraisal, CPD and complete mandatory training.
The PICU nursing team will work closely with our established mental health professionals including consultant psychiatrists, doctors and the committed therapy team. You will have the support of our excellent health care assistants. SMT will listen to your thoughts and ideas and you have the opportunity to be really inolved with and to influence the future direction of our PICU service. You will provide senior nursing leadership to the ward nursing team. You will therefore act as a visible role model to promote a culture of learning development and team vision.
We are seeking applicants with:
* RMN/RNLD Qualification
* Current NMC registration
* Nurses who are looking at their next stage of career progression
* Willingness to complete further clinical, managerial and leadership training
* Computer literate
As a member of the leadership team your communication skills and motivation to strive for excellence yourself and via others will shine through.
About the Service :
Founded over 225 years ago The Priory Hospital Ticehurst House stands within 48 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens in Wadhurst, a small village in East Sussex. Set in a calm and tranquil area, the safe and supportive environment offers a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults. The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care, together with an extensive range of therapies.
The hospital offers a comprehensive range of inter-linked care services within one site and provides a care pathway so service users can move seamlessly between services to provide the most appropriate care in the safest environment. The hospital provides four service lines:
* 2 Adult Acute psychiatric care units (1 male 9 bedded ward and 1 female 16 bedded ward)
* 2 children and adolescent mental health units (CAMHS)
* - an Acute Tier 4 unit - 13 bedded mixed sex with gender specific designated areas
* - a High Dependency Unit - 13 bedded female unit
* Young People and Adults Outpatient service
The hospital's consultant-led multidisciplinary teams (MDT) have a wealth of clinical and research experience in psychiatry, enabling service users to benefit from a broad range of individual and group therapies.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Ticehurst, Wadhurst, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26758.0 - 37300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTicehurst, Wadhurst, East Sussex, England
Join us today at Priory Hospital Ticehurst and receive our £5000 Welcome to Priory Bonus Priory Hospital Ticehurst Nurse Recruitmen...
£ 28.0 - 29.0 Per hourFull timeContract...Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The post is ...
£ 26758.0 - 32000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTicehurst, Wadhurst, East Sussex, England
Join us today at Priory Hospital Ticehurst and receive our £5000 welcome to Priory bonus Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An ex...