RSCN - Paediatric Inpatient Nurse
Romford, Greater London, England
- £ 28690.0 - 35200.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
£28,690 - £35,200 p/a – Band 5 | 37.5 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits
An experienced Children’s Nurse/RSCN is required to join a busy Paediatric Inpatient Ward in the Romford area in a Band 5 role.
Details of this Paediatric Inpatient Ward Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on a flexible rota that includes days, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,690 to £35,200 depending on experience
• A fantastic pension scheme and generous annual leave allowance
• A great staff benefits package which includes a range of health and wellbeing programmes, occupational health support, financial benefits and discounts and much more
• Ongoing learning and development programmes working in partnership with local universities
The Band 5 RSCN role will involve all aspects of assessing patients, planning, implementing and evaluating care plans in addition to assisting junior colleagues and students, and supporting with shift management.
What we are looking for in a Paediatric Inpatient Ward Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Sick Children’s Nurse/RSCN
• Ideally demonstrate post-registration experience in a similar role, however a 12-month preceptorship programme is available to newly qualified RSCNs
• You will be committed to delivering high-quality patient care
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and work well within a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Ward childrens nurse in Romford, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Neonatal ICU Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursi...
£ 23.0 - 24.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryMitcham, Greater London, England
For a role based in Tooting, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Paediatric Nurse to work for an NHS Trust ...