Outpatients Nurse Team Leader
Caterham, Surrey, England
- £ 33000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
£33,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Mon – Sat Days | Experience Essential | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with management experience is required to lead and develop the Outpatients Department of a leading Surrey hospital.
Details of this RGN Outpatients Nurse Team Leader position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working Monday – Saturday day shifts
• A great annual salary of £33,000
• Very generous annual leave which increases with service length
• Private healthcare
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• A range of learning and development opportunities
As RGN Outpatients Nurse Team Leader, you will support the Outpatients Manager in the day to day running of the department. Duties will involve running clinics, ensuring high standards of clinical record-keeping, providing effective clinical leadership and line management, inspiring, developing and motivating teams to provide the best possible standards of care for patients undergoing planned procedures.
Applicants for this Outpatients Nurse Team Leader position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience in outpatient/day care/ambulatory care settings in a leadership position, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a recognised teaching/assessing qualification and ALS
• Up to date with current clinical practice and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
• Experienced using electronic patient records and staff rota systems
• Good practical understanding of CQC & Nice guidelines
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.