Band 5 RGN Community Nurse
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
- £ 28700.0 - 35200.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
£28,700 - £35,200 p/a | 30 Hours – Late Shifts | Great Benefits
A vacancy has arisen for an RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Band 5 Staff Nurse in Croydon Adult Community Nursing Services.
The role is to support the out of hours service, providing clinical care and support to patients in their own homes.
Details of this Band 5 Community Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 30 hours per week on short late shifts, working 5pm – 10pm or 6pm – 11pm
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,700 to £35,200
• A great staff benefits package which includes staff parking, use of a gym, health and wellbeing programmes, cycle to work schemes and childcare facilities
What we are looking for in a Community Nurse:
• Level 1 NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN and ideally have completed post-registration qualifications relevant to this role, in addition to a mentorship qualification
• Ideally you will have previous experience in a community nursing role, with good knowledge and understanding of the requirements and responsibilities involved
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to manage your own workload and maintain accurate clinical records
• A full UK driving licence with access to a car for work purposes
• A flexible approach to working hours and able to work weekends and Bank Holidays
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse in Croydon, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20.0 - 25.0 Per hourPart timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN, ideally, Practice Nurse or Occupational Health Nurse to join a clinic on...