St Helens, Merseyside, England
- £ 29000.0 - 38700.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Aug 2020
- 30 Sep 2020
If you are a qualified NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council pin please look no further as we need you!
- Service: Purpose Built Nursing Home
- Location: St Helen's, Merseyside
- Care category: Dementia, Old Age
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Salary: £16.93 per hour (£29,000- £38,700 per annum) negotiable depending on experience + £1,000 welcome bonus
- Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 22, 33 or 44 hours
- Shifts: Depending on your preference days, nights or mixed shift patterns available, shifts are 8/8
- Contract: Permanent
*DBS AND NMC PIN PAID BY EMPLOYER
The home manager: Has gained many years' experience in providing care and support to people, to enrich their lives. Knowledgeable and committed leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. This approach is extended and has the same caring nature towards colleagues and with them to ensure everybody is working in a way that they gain the most benefit, in a warm and welcoming home.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme for newly qualified registered nurse that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support to start your career journey.
Shifts and Hours: We can be very accommodating offering full time and part time hours, days only, nights only or mixed shifts, in certain circumstances we can look at fixed shifts.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
• Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
• DBS check paid by employer
• A thorough induction programme
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Leadership & management development
• 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
• CPD top up
• Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
• Indemnity insurance for all nurses
• Childcare vouchers
• Free uniform
• Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this registered nurse vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on Apply or send a copy of your CV to Apply
Text Number: Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there and job title: Registered Nurse so I know it's from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in St Helens, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timeBank...Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Scrub Nurse / ODP - Private surgical hospital - ManchesterLinq Healthcare are recruiting a scrub nurse and an ODP for a new privat...