Registered Nurse - care Home - Respite
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 29700.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Aug 2020
- 30 Sep 2020
- Location: Glasgow, Lanarkshire
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, Adult Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Respite and Palliative care
- Salary: £15.90 per hour £29,700 negotiable depending on experience
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks, PVG and NMC PIN paid for
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, Adult Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Glasgow, Lanarkshire. The Home is is a purpose-built Glasgow care home that provides residential dementia care, nursing dementia care, and provision for short-term respite, palliative and convalescence needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £29.700!!!
REVIEW: * My mum moved in 2017. She has been so much more settled. The staff are brilliant can't fault them. They are for the family as well as mum*
*9.6/10 rated on Apply
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBarrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location: Barrhead, GlasgowPosition: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia and Palliative careSalary: £...
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timeBankStirling, Stirling, Scotland
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability AnalystLocation: Stirling, ScotlandSalary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles ...