Health and Disability Assessor, Office/Home Based
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Aug 2020
- 23 Oct 2020
Location: Linwood (Near Glasgow)
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
Company: Independent Assessment Services
Clinical Staff groups:
*NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
*HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
*HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
*HCPC Registered Paramedic
Up to 50% home working and free parking at the office!
Government legislation requires at least two years’ post qualification work experience to be able to start in the role.
Monday to Friday, Convenient Office Hours - No Weekends, nights or shifts + all Bank Holidays off.
Part-Time roles also available
Why should you apply:
· Use your clinical expertise in a new way whilst enjoying a great work-life balance and enhance your medical knowledge in a friendly team environment
· A large investment is made in you as an employee, especially during the professional training you will complete to become a Government accredited Disability Analyst
· Within the first 3 months you will undertake over 140 hours of CPD, along with continuous professional development opportunities to keep you at the top of your game!
· Excellent career development potential
· Fantastic benefits on offer including NMC/HCPC registration reimbursement and life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance + many more
• Conducting thorough and consultative PC and file based functional assessments on behalf of people who are living with a long-term health condition and/or
• Following training, you will have the opportunity to cross train in complex cases, different processes for a PIP claim, or the potential to train in the face to face
assessment of PIP applicants
• Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
• Produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual’s
entitlement to the benefit
•25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
• Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
• Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
• Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
• Health screening every two years, after one year's service
• Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
• All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nurse assessor, Ward nurse in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Carntyne, Glasgow Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Old Age Resident Admission Age: 65+ year...
£ 29700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBarrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location: Barrhead, GlasgowPosition: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia and Palliative careSalary: £...