RGN Unit Nurse Manager
Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 19.24 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Aug 2020
- 28 Sep 2020
£19.24 p/h – Circa £42K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work as Unit Manager in a large Warrington nursing home.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on day shifts
• Great hourly rates of £19.24 which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and a salary in the region of £42,000
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including training, development and career progression programmes
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care team, motivating the team to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Nurse Unit Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
• Experienced in a leadership role in a clinical setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge and be able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake risk assessments
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.