Clinical Lead Nurse
Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth, Cumbria, England
- £ 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 28 Aug 2020
- 28 Sep 2020
£19 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £35.5K | 36 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A private nursing home near Kirkby Lonsdale requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead.
The fully CQC compliant home is in a picturesque setting and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Fantastic rates of pay of £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and totals a salary in the region of £35,570
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant care home
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home setting, with supervisory experience
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Kirkby Lonsdale, Carnforth, Cumbria, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKendal, Cumbria, England
Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified – Learning Disability Adult Learning Disability Services £40,000 per annum Kendal Mon - Fri ...