Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 25.0 - 42.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Aug 2020
- 25 Sep 2020
Practice Nurses of Southampton do you want flexible, well-paid work within Primary Care? Chase Medical has great locum opportunities available!
Locum work with Chase Medical offers:
- Great rates of pay- our locum Practice Nurses earn £25 to £42 per hour, including holiday pay. This means just one 8 hour shift can earn you £200!
- Flexible working pattern- As there is no minimum number of hours our clinicians need to work, this allows you to work as frequently (or infrequently!) as you choose. Many of these shifts are bookable months in advance, allowing you to plan your work rota to suit your other commitments with plenty of notice.
- Evening and weekend shifts- Alongside our regular weekday shifts within GP surgeries, we also have several shifts available at a range of Primary Care providers, including extended access and out of hours clinics, and Walk-in Centres! This means we can offer you a range of shifts, allowing you to pick up locum work that is best for you.
- An easy to use app- providing digital timesheets as well as a quick way to view available local shifts and keep track of the shifts you've got booked!
- Long-term career benefits- Through working in a variety of different settings across Primary care, this provides a great way to build your professional network and to nurture your skillset.
Joining Chase Medical is free, quick and easy. Once you've registered, you'll have access to shifts available at all the centres we work with across the UK! If you're a Practice Nurse interested in locum opportunities and would like an informal chat, please contact Chloe on Apply, or Apply.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is the leading Primary Care recruitment agency, finding Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and HCAs great work opportunities that suit them. We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care providers across the UK, and are continuously expanding into Wales, with many working exclusively with Chase Medical for all their clinical staff requirements. This means we can offer clinicians a large number of shifts, approximately 3000 each month.
As a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, we pride ourselves on the responsive and friendly we provide to our clinicians and to the centres we work with. Joining Chase Medical will mean you'll have a dedicated recruitment consultant who will work on your behalf to find the shifts you want.
Alongside our locum opportunities we also permanent opportunities available! If you're looking for a new part-time or full-time role, give us a call on Applyand chat to one of our permanent recruitment experts about what you want in a new job!
Want to register?
Our registration chats are quick and easy, often taking just 20 minutes, and will be done at a time to suit you. We'll chat through your skills and experiences, and find out more about yourself as a nurse and a person. Your dedicated recruitment consultant will be on hand to guide you through the registration chat, and will be on hand to answer any questions you have, as well as working actively to find you work that's suitable and local.
If you know someone who may be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know. You could earn up to £500 for each successful referral.