Nurse Home Manager
Yeadon, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 75000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 28 Aug 2020
- 28 Sep 2020
£75,000 p/a + Bonus | 42 Hours – Days | Pension & Private Medical | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large nursing home in the Yeadon area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager with a background in care home management to lead their team and develop the service.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility due to the seniority of the post
• A great annual salary of £75,000 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 8 rates of pay
• A performance-related bonus scheme
• A comprehensive induction programme plus ongoing training and progression opportunities
• Private medical cover and a company pension scheme
The modern home offers general elderly and dementia nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN ideally have also completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• From a strong background in elderly care, with a proven track record of working as CQC Registered Manager in a large home
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.