Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN )
Salford, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 31395.0 - 33638.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Aug 2020
- 26 Sep 2020
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
Salary: £31,395 - £33,638 per annum ( up to £17.25 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference (12 hour shifts)
Hospital Details: This 28 bed hospital has been created to provide support and rehabilitation with care and intervention for men with mental health illnesses. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will work together under the guidance of the Care Programme Approach (CPA) helping support individuals to develop the necessary coping strategies and skills to manage a more independent life within a more community-based setting. The hospital is split as follows:
• 22 rehabilitation and recovery beds
• 6 step down beds
The Team : The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Location : The hospital is situated in the heart of Salford, Greater Manchester, with excellent transport links.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- Salary continuance scheme
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training and support
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- CPD top up
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on shift
- Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
- 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing and support activities
- Pension contribution
- Sick pay - sick paid for the first two periods of sickness in a 12 month period any sickness after this it is down to the manager's discretion
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Long service award - additional annual leave awarded with length of service
- Holiday Buy and Sell
- Eye care Voucher scheme
- A range of other benefits including - retail discounts & special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Salford, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29182.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDewsbury, West Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and specialist Dementia Hospital / rehab Location: Dewsbury, West YorkshireSalary: £29,182 per a...