Residential Home Manager
Tipton, West Midlands, England
- £ 44000.0 - 46000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 27 Aug 2020
- 23 Feb 2021
Work as a Residential Home Manager in a superb service based in Tipton. The home possesses a brilliant, experienced management and care team, seeking an incredible manager to lead them forward!
The successful candidate will oversee complete operation of the home to ensure the smooth running and peak performance of the service.
This 42 bedded residential home has a good well established local reputation with a long waiting list of new resident enquires, excellent staff retention rates and engagement at approx. 85%.
Working within this esteemed company who have progressive growth plans, the successful Residential Home Manager will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows, with key succession plans into regional level appointments.
- Up to £45,000.00p/a
- Monday to Friday / 09:00 to 17:00
- 33 Days Annual Leave allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Planned development opportunities into regional level appointments
Criteria for this Residential Home Manager opportunity:
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team within Elderly Care
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding of running an Elderly Care home
- Sound knowledge of CQC requirements and operational performance
Responsibilities for this Residential Home Manager opportunity include:
- You will play a key role within the home to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will take full responsibility for the running of the home and ensure that the company's policies, procedures and all legal requirements are met
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
This role would be well suited for experienced Residential Home Manager or Care Manager.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, please call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6379 or click 'Apply'