Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Hoole, Chester, Cheshire, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Aug 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£18.00 p/h (equates to NHS Band 6) | 42 hrs | Nights | Paid Breaks
A privately-owned elderly and dementia care facility in Hoole, Chester currently requires a Staff Nurse with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification to join their team, with full-time nights available.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
• A full-time contract for 42 hours per week available
• Great hourly rates of pay of £18.00 p/h (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• Permanent night shifts
• A great working environment
The Staff Nurse role will involve undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required, including the management and implementation of care plans, medication administration and contributing to the high-quality service that residents enjoy.
What the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.