Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with £3,000 Welcome Bonus
Annesley, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 27373.5 - 34407.16 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Aug 2020
- 26 Sep 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above, apply online or get in touch with our nurse recruiter Natalie Nash on Applyand make the first step towards your exciting future with The Priory. Send your CV to: Apply
About Priory Hospital East Midlands:
Priory Hospital East Midlands is comprised of:
* Harris Ward - a low secure continuing care ward for females
* Littlemore Ward - female psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU)
* Barton Ward - an acute ward for females with a broad range of mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, stress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), schizophrenia and personality disorders.
As a nurse you will be central to providing high quality care within a secure forensic setting working alongside patients whom have a diagnosis of Personality Disorder, Mental Illness and/or Learning Disability. Within your role you will assist and support staff in the management of the ward to ensure safe and effective management of patients and staff.
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
* £3,000 Welcome Bonus
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
* Extra Service Annual leave awards
* Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
* A contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Personal health insurance
* An employee assistance programme
* Free meals/refreshments when on duty
* Free car parking
* Private Dental Cover
* Flexible Benefits Packages
* NMC Payment in full
What we need from you:
* Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
* A positive work ethos, and want to make a realistic, visible change in the lives of the service users.
No agencies please
If you forward any CV's to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes. Apply
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Annesley, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33400.0 - 42000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire Salary: £16 - £20 per...