Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Aug 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Days | 42 hours per week | Privately Owned Care Home
A privately-owned care home in the Bristol area currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on days.
Details of the vacancy and what is offered:
• 42 hours per week
• Competitive pay rates offered at £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Days only
• Additional hours worked will be paid at a Bank rate – This being £3.60 extra per hour
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.